After reviewing the key points in the talk, I ask, How will education be a part of charting that “good course into the challenging, abundant economy” McAfee speaks of?
I offer some suggestions including
- using the talk and its ideas as a call to action within your organization
- engaging in conversations within your organization around the facts of a shifting economy and jobs
- consider engaging policymakers, politicians and even economists in understanding the facts as well
- Andrew McAfee on Twitter
- TED Talk: What will future jobs look like?
- Preparing our kids for jobs that don’t exist yet
- Learn Better by Ulrich Boser
Get new content delivered to your inbox and the ebook 3 Key Principles of Digital Transformation. The ebook contains valuable information from my experience leading a digital transformation and working with a variety of stakeholders over the past decade.
Latest posts by Randy Ziegenfuss (see all)
- Transforming with an Eye to the Future - July 15, 2017
- Learner-centered leaders create conditions for learner agency in all stakeholders [#ShiftYourParadigm] - July 11, 2017
- Distinctions over definitions - July 9, 2017