In this episode I share the #AskAboutAI initiative and it’s four focus areas: jobs, civics, skills and impact. I use the Getting Smart article #AskAboutAI: Informing Educators, Parents and Policymakers About Life With Smart Machines as this episode’s main resource.
During the podcast you’ll learn why AI should be a part of our visioning conversations, and I conclude offering suggestions on next-steps.
- Increase your awareness by following the #AskAboutAI hashtag.
- Ask good questions within your organization around the four areas of AI: jobs, civics, skills, impact. Include students in the conversation!
- Find entry points for change.
- Build the capacity of school and district leaders to lead with AI in mind.
- #AskAboutAI on twitter
- #AskAboutAI: Informing Educators, Parents and Policymakers About Life With Smart Machines
- Smart Machines Will Eat Jobs (Except Where Smart People Create Them)
- Cause + Code: The New Impact Formula
- Tell Kids to Get Good at Stuff Smart Machines Can’t Do (Yet)
- The Age of AI on Harvard Business Review
Get new content delivered to your inbox and the ebook 3 Key Principles of Digital Transformation. The ebook contains valuable information from my experience leading a digital transformation and working with a variety of stakeholders over the past decade.
Latest posts by Randy Ziegenfuss (see all)
- Transforming with an Eye to the Future - July 15, 2017
- Learner-centered leaders create conditions for learner agency in all stakeholders [#ShiftYourParadigm] - July 11, 2017
- Distinctions over definitions - July 9, 2017