In today’s episode I’m sharing an article by futurist Amy Webb titled The Flare and Focus of Successful Futurists and thoughts on the question, What if school leaders had a plan for future forecasting?
Here are some of the additional questions on the topic:
- If we were to implement such a process in our organizations, what areas might we look at for future forecasting?
- How should we prioritize future forecasting in our organizations?
- Who are the creatives and process thinkers on our teams?
The podcast concludes with some thoughts on what you can do now if you are interested in embracing some form of future forecasting in your school or district.
- The Flare and Focus of Successful Futurists
- The Signals are Talking: Why Today’s Fringe is Tomorrow’s Mainstream
- 2017 Tech Trends Report – from the Future Today Institute
- KnowledgeWorks Forecast 4.0
Get new content delivered to your inbox and the ebook 3 Key Principles of Digital Transformation. The ebook contains valuable information from my experience leading a digital transformation and working with a variety of stakeholders over the past decade.
Latest posts by Randy Ziegenfuss (see all)
- Transforming with an Eye to the Future - July 15, 2017
- Learner-centered leaders create conditions for learner agency in all stakeholders [#ShiftYourParadigm] - July 11, 2017
- Distinctions over definitions - July 9, 2017