In this episode I’m sharing some thoughts around the question, Will robots and AI replace teachers. We look at a video on the topic shared by the World Economic Forum, talk about advancements in IBMs Watson in the area of medicine and education, and share various resources including the initiative powered by Getting Smart – #AskAboutAI.
The big takeaway: We’ll need to change our thinking about the roles of the teacher and learner if we are going to shape the future of learning alongside AI and robots.
In the next episode, I’d like to talk about #futurelearning in the context of our current national and state politics.
- Robot teachers could eductate children 10 times faster a World Economic Forum
- A Top Futurist Predicts the Largest Internet Company 2030 wil be an Online School
- IBM CEO Ginny Rometty talking AI and Watson
- World Economic Forum (Twitter)
- Peter Diamandis (Twitter)
- Futurism (Twitter)
- KnowledgWorks (Twitter)
- #AskAboutAI Campaign – Getting Smart
Get new content delivered to your inbox and the ebook 3 Key Principles of Digital Transformation. The ebook contains valuable information from my experience leading a digital transformation and working with a variety of stakeholders over the past decade.
Latest posts by Randy Ziegenfuss (see all)
- Learner-centered leaders create the space and provide the supports for learners to solve their own problems [#ShiftYourParadigm] - December 12, 2017
- Learner-centered leaders align every decision, purchase and hire to the needs of learners - December 1, 2017
- Future Focused: The WHY and HOW of shaping the future of learning with exponential technologies - November 29, 2017