Welcome to the first episode of what I plan to be a short weekly podcast where I hope to pique your interest to explore resources that push your thinking about how we as leaders can shape the future of learning in our organizations.
What’s prompted this podcast? A couple of question I think come with urgency – What if we became more future focused in education? How might our leadership change and how might our students be better prepared for the world they will create, live and work in?
In each episode, we’ll explore three questions…
- What? – A short overview of the resource.
- So what? – Why is the resource important, and what does it contribute to the larger conversation about the future shifts in learning and how we lead learning?
- Now what? – Possible next steps you might consider as you work to change your practice and your leadership in your organization.
This episode’s resource is the Forecast 4.0: The Future of Learning: Education in the Era of Partners in Code from KnowledgeWorks. Future episodes will feature a deeper dive into the Forecast!
- KnowledgeWorks website
- KnowledgeWorks on Twitter
- IBM CEO, Ginny Rometty speaking about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the World Economic Forum Davos Summit (2017)
- Learning Beliefs – Salisbury Township School District
Get new content delivered to your inbox and the ebook 3 Key Principles of Digital Transformation. The ebook contains valuable information from my experience leading a digital transformation and working with a variety of stakeholders over the past decade.
Latest posts by Randy Ziegenfuss (see all)
- Seeing the vast capabilities and limitless potential in all learners - April 15, 2017
- #FutureLearning Podcast – Episode 007 – What will future jobs look like? - April 9, 2017
- What are you talking about? - April 9, 2017