via Quantum Progress
I think this short video from Dan Meyer contains so much to help us think about redefining a vision for connected teaching in the 21st century.
Some questions worth asking:
- Do we have leaders ready and able to take us into the future? Are the ideas included in Dan’s video even on our radar?
- Are education schools preparing teachers for a model of connected teaching?
Latest posts by Randy Ziegenfuss (see all)
- Learner-centered leaders have an audacious, future-focused vision [#ShiftYourParadigm] - August 8, 2017
- Enrolling Others in the Learner-Centered Paradigm Shift - July 29, 2017
- Learner-centered leaders create culture grounded in the community’s vision, mission and beliefs about learning [#ShiftYourParadigm] - July 26, 2017